Director at large
elected to the board 2018
Looking to found a new chapter in the Syracuse NY area
Chris received a heart transplanted at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia on 11-28-17 after battling a progressive and aggressive genetic Hypertropic Cardiomyopathy for the better part of 2 decades. His sister also carries the genetic disorder but was treated by a successful Myectomy in 2015.
His educational credits include: Graduated from Marcellus High School, 1984. Attended Geneseo University in New York, 1984-1988. Graduating with a B.S. degree in Management and a minor in Finance. He’s a member of Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity and was named Who’s Who among American College Students in 1988.
Since graduating in 1988, Chris has been involved in direct sales, sales operations and sales leadership roles with Xerox, Chase, ADP, Welch Allyn and presently Hill-Rom. He has a strong entrepreneurial focus in the way he focuses on the projects he is involved in. Chris has always been very involved in community activities and volunteerism throughout his life. His parents instilled this in their words and deeds. Chris has served and currently serves on multiple boards and community projects.
· President, Camillus Optimists (12 years)
· Board Member, Chadwick Residence (5 Years) -Transitional living support for single, disadvantaged mothers.
· Team Leader, Welch Allyn Helping Hands Team (7 Years)
· Geneseo University Alumni Board (8 Years)
· Geneseo Syracuse Local Chapter President (4 years)
· Project Danny (2 years) Built towns first wheel-chair accessible playground.
· Camillus Soft Ball & Base Ball coach (6 years)
· Camillus Basketball Association (3 Years)
· Cub Scout Troop 463 Co Leader and Pack Leader (3 years)
· Recipient of Robert Earl Baker Memorial College Scholarship for Good Citizenship.
As a recent transplant recipient, Chris has been impressed with the work that TRIO has done to help improve the outcomes for transplant recipients, their families and donors. "I think there is a tremendous opportunity to broaden the reach and impact of TRIO by focusing on building both a virtual and physical community promoting interaction, education and awareness." Chris believes that TRIO could be an excellent place for him to further this personal and professional interests.
Chris is married to Sandy Jones. They have two college attending children Kayla (18) and Josh (20) and live in Syracuse, New York. Chris has been a life-long Buffalo Bills and Syracuse Orangemen fan
101 Old Semet Lane
Syracuse NY 13219
Phone: 315-345-2375 (Cell) 315-484-0111 (Home)