TRIO offers resources across many areas, including . . .
- an on-line collection of donor and recipient thank you notes written to transplant nurses
- TRIO Lifelines newsletter archives of current and past issues
- a "Primary Care Physician" program to get family doctors talking about organ donaiton with their patients
- "Lend a Helping Ear" resource for getting professional answers to transplant questions
- videos of speakers/workshops from our annual TRIO Leadership Summit events
- an index of the TRIO Transplant Presentation Library of DVD's available to TRIO members for home viewing
- insights into national TRIO legislative support activity via the Transplant Roundtable coalition
- TRIO scholarship information and application, along with a list of other available scholarship programs for transplant & donor family members
- Communication guides for patients, families and medical professionals
- Opinion papers by TRIO medical advosory board and others on current transplant issues
- TRIO UAL free flight ticket program
- TRIO liaisons to other transplant organizations
- database of transplant related books (many with reviews)
- database of movies with transplant related story lines (with links to full information about each movie)
- TRIO FAQ's
- TRIO bulletin boards
- links to a free children's book about organ transplant (both on-line and available free in print format)
Discover these various programs, scholarships, surveys, lifelines newsletter archives, Leadership Summit videos, and more by clicking on the RESOURCES menu item with drop down links in the green menu line above.
Also, be sure to see our LINKS resources, over 700 transplant related web sites organized in categories (each link validated regularly), using the LINKS menu item on that green menu line above.